You can preview the information we send to you to sign in your confirmation and at your event.
1. We are bringing heavy equipment to your home. PLEASE leave your driveway clear for our delivery crew to be able to load and unload into. We understand that this may seem an inconvenience but we ask for your assistance in helping maintain the health and safety of our employees. The further items have to travel the harder it is on their backs and strength. We appreciate your consideration.
2. Please Do not stand on folding chairs or table tops
3. Chairs are intended for one adult only.
4. Please Do not place any item that is over 45 lbs. on plastic table tops.
5. Please be careful of items or juices that can stain the plastic.
6. Please wipe down all surfaces before returning to us if found dirty a clean up fee of $35.00 may apply. Please remove all tape, food and debris from your tables and chairs before returning them there is a .25 per staple or tape we have to remove.
7. Do not swing from tent poles or straps under any circumstances. This can cause instability in your tent and that can lead to a dangerous situation.
8. Crepe Paper is not to be used on, in or outside of tent if it gets wet the dye from it will not come off tent and you will be billed for replacement.
9. Do not staple or tape anything to valance or any other part of tent.
10. Any thing tied to tent ropes, ie. balloons must be removed before tent is picked up
11. Tables and chairs are delivered to your driveway and picked up there. There is a .25 per piece set up or tear down fee for chairs and a $1.00 per piece set up or tear down fee for tables. To have the tables and chairs carried in or to the rear there is a $10.00 fee. Mover’s dollies are available for $5.00 each.
12. Do not cook under tents – smoke damage is a minimum of $750.00
13. Tents should be set up on relatively flat surface areas. Please call us for a site survey if you are unsure about your yard.
14. If you have difficult access to your residence or yard please make notes below on the best way to enter your property and where you would like the unit set.
15. Tables and chairs delivered with tents will be picked up at the same time or an additional pick up fee will apply.
16. A $25.00 loading fee applies to all combined deliveries. ( example – bounce with tent )
17. Supplies are non-refundable.
18. Table linens must be returned. If your linens are heavily stained you will be billed for replacement.
19. Possession/Title: Customers right to possession of the Rental Equipment begins upon the items being delivered to Customer's premises and terminates on the actual pick up by Party Saver Rentals. Retention of possession, or any failure to permit the pick up of the item(s) at or after the end of the "Rental Period" specified constitutes a material breach of this Agreement. In the event that the Equipment is not returned for any reason, including theft, the Customer is obligated to pay to Party Saver Rentals the full replacement value for such Equipment listed on the invoice page of this Agreement, plus any and all incidental costs associated with the attempted pick up or recovery of the Equipment by Party Saver Rentals. Title to the rental items is and shall remain in Party Saver Rentals. Customer agrees to keep the Rental Equipment in his/her/their custody and control from the time of Party Saver Rentals’ delivery of the items, until Party Saver Rentals picks up such items. Customer shall not cause nor permit these items, or any of them, to be sublet, rented, sold, or removed from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer such items. If rental items are not returned and/or levied upon for any reason whatsoever, Party Saver Rentals may retake possession of said items without further notice or legal process and use whatever force is reasonably necessary to do so. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Party Saver Rentals harmless from any and all claims and costs arising from such retaking and/or levy. If rental items are levied upon, or otherwise moved from Delivery Address, Customer shall notify Party Saver Rentals immediately.
*****J.U.L.I.E. will be called on the week prior to your event to mark the underground utilities, if you do not see marks in your yard 24 hours before the setup please give us a call.*****
Please review and Initial: Thank you for taking the time to look over this information.
Do you need Weights for a Pavement setup? _____ Yes, (there is an $17.50 charge per weight) _____ No, grass setup
_____ I understand that delivery (except large tents) is to our driveway/door & set up/tear down of equipment is our
Responsibility & that there is an additional fee for tables and chairs to be set up or torn down any tables and chairs
still standing upon pick up will be assessed a fee
______I understand that if items are returned dirty there is a cleaning fee
______I understand that damages to equipment are my financial responsibility. ** If a rental item is damaged upon set up/pick please report it before your party commencement time to avoid charges for damages and allow us time to send you a replacement if necessary.
______I understand that I may not cook or grill under the tent
______I understand that it is my responsibility to mark any underground wires or piping not marked by J.U.L.I.E.
ie: outdoor lighting, speaker systems, sprinkler system, etc. continued à